Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hidden Narratives


This is my drawing of something I found following the clues given in the McKay's review.  You've probably come to the conclusion that it bears a resemblance to the book cover of S.  I will tell you that it can be found at one of the locales discussed in the book or by the blogs and that it exists in the real world.  It is a real object and it can be found in a public space.  And you will know what it is once you find it, but you must know where to look.

(edit #2, 8/13/14, I will note that I used tracing paper to draw the symbol since doing it freehand would have taken me a lot longer.  The symbol above is a fairly accurate representation of the symbol found on the object, but I didn't include the shape of the object itself to obscure its origins further.  I will reiterate that I found it through the Mckay's Magazine review and that it points to a real historical figure.  Research the person and it shouldn't be long before you make the right connections.)

edit:  If you want to discuss, please email me at rabbitholes19@gmail.com.  Any comments with spoilers will be deleted as I don't want to ruin the mystery for those who would prefer to seek out the truth on their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment